(name company, S.L.) is fully committed to compliance with the regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and the regulations on the
protection of personal data in force at any time.
(company name, S.L.) has taken the determination to implement the following principles, being privacy the basis on which all treatments are configured:
- We will always process the data that are strictly necessary to carry out the informed treatment.
- We will never force you to provide personal data, unless it is really necessary to provide the service you request.
- We will not share data with any third party, except those suppliers who provide us with a service, or with those of which you have been previously informed and have given us your consent.
(company name, S.L.) obtains your personal data in order to manage your requests and offer you the services and products in which you may be interested. Specifically, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to deal with your queries, questions or requests made through the channels of attention or communication or press identified on each web page and to contact you to solve them.
- To improve our web pages, services and products and offer a better service and content.
(company name, S.L.), may provide you with resources for registration or subscription to news or general or commercial information of the company. These resources will
always be subject to your consent to send them.
In the event that you have authorized us, (company name, S.L.) will send you information about its products, activities and services personalized for you, according to your tastes and preferences.
You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, through the link or button to that effect in each of the communications.
A (company name, S.L.), treat personal data as long as they are really useful to us and we can offer a quality service. Therefore, we minimize the period of treatment and
conservation of personal data.
In any case, and even if you ask us to delete your data, we may keep them and maintain them, under the appropriate blocking, for the period necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by (company name, S.L.), the legislation in force grants you a series of rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to know what personal data we process about you and the purposes for which we process it.
- Right of rectification: You may ask us to rectify them at any time in the event that those in our records are erroneous.
- Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limitation of processing: You may request the limitation of processing if you consider that the data we hold about you is not correct or accurate; if in case you consider that we are not processing your data in a legitimate way and you prefer that we limit the processing of these to their deletion; if the data we hold are no longer necessary to us in accordance with the purpose for which we collected them.
We undertake to treat your data with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures we deem appropriate and reasonable.